I know this lesson was rushed at the end of class, but I made this video late last night for you all to understand our blog. Please take the time to review it and post your first blog homework by Friday at 7:00 am.
If you do not have access to our blog please email me and I will send you a link.
Lastly, please remember these things when blogging:
– Blogs should be interactive for the viewer: please provide links for websites and/or photos used on the site
– Remember we do not want the viewer to leave our page: check the “Open link in a new window/tab” option when making a hyperlink
– Choose a nice leading image to attract your reader to your post
– Remember to write a catchy lede sentence or two and then use the “Insert Read More tag” to avoid scrolling
–Don’t forget to look what your fellow classmates are sharing, if they already posted it before you….then you need to find something else to share. Otherwise, you will not receive credit for your homework.
– Leave comments on your classmates posts, start an open dialogue